Sunday, July 12, 2009

China

 Busy Nathan St. Hong Kong

Meat Market- Notice the chicken feet, I ate those guys!

Lights of Kawloon

Tiananaman Square- Largest square in the World

South China Sea

Inside the Forbidden City

Chinese Family on the way to work, a common sight on the roads of China!

Guangzhou

The tree of happiness and prosperity, inside the garden at the Forbidden City
 
Business building- Beijing

Deep Water Bay- South Hong Kong

Lady Lion Forbidden City

Terracotta warriors

Old town Beijing

The Birds Nest

Bathroom at The Great Wall

Big Buddha- Lantau Island
Sai Kung Pennisula

                                                
Original art 2nd dynasty

Gondola ride- Lantau Island overlooking Po Lin Monastery, Tung Chung Fort, and the South China Sea
 
Temple at Repulse Bay

Picture Kowloon to Central Hong Kong


Great Wall- one hour of climbing and only half way up one mountain! It's over 4000 miles long

This street sweeper thought I was going to steal her bike until I gave her my camera to take a picture.

Steve, Ben, Me, Reed, and Willy. It was a wonderful trip. Hopefully one day I'll be able to take Jess with Me. Before then I'll have to work on my Chinese. E R Sun.

1 comment:

West said...

Sweet Trip. If you go I will come visit for sure