Thursday, August 13, 2009


Since I've married Ezra I've done a lot of things I'd never thought I'd do, here are just a few:

Drive a back-ho--before I married Ezra I didn't know what a back-ho was ( the first time I drove it I got suck in a pivot track)

Be Chased by a Pig--400 pounds of pork ready to eat me

Move hand lines

Chase Cows in my Sunday clothes--more than once- they like to get out on Sundays for some reason

Drive a tractor

pick rock

Learn to recognize what crop has been planted

Ride in a Semi

Swim in an irrigation pond

Drive a trailer with 30 pigs in it from Rexburg to Twin Falls

Climb a real haystack

Bottle feed calves

Sit in a tractor in the middle of the night and listen to country music

Learn how to inject poop in the ground

Go to the fair

Learn the technique of artificial insemination

1 comment:

West said...

Skills that will serve you well the rest of your life!