Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back in the Berg

Just before school started Ezra and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary- I can't believe it's been two years already! We had a wonderful day spent in good ol Salt Lake City. I am so thankful for Ezra he is such a good husband and my constant source of entretainment. What would I do with out you?


I keep finding myself saying little good-byes to all the flowers. I pass flower gardens on my way to class and it kind of makes me sad because I know their fate. A chill is already in the air, and here in Rexburg we just kind of skip fall and head straight for winter. But it's good to be back- it's my last year and I just want to enjoy it because I know I'm gonna miss it when I leave. I love it here I feel so blessed to go to school here at BYU-I-Da-Ho. Ezra is in his last semester and will do an internship winter semester. Anyway we're all settled in our new apartment- and trying to get get back into school mode after a fun filled summer.

2 comments:

Adam G. Ricks said...

Look at you all old and married... Where's your cane. Your fate is as sure as all of the flowers. Mwahahahaha. Ps - guess who this really is.

MeaganandChris said...

aw, rexburg. yes, do enjoy your last year! chris and I really miss idaho and the student life. and we miss you guys too!