Monday, September 28, 2009


For my media experiment class we had to do a photo rendering. I have spent a lot of time painting latley. I have 4 studio classes this semester, I basically eat sleep and breath art. It's been really fun! By the time I get home I'm covered in paint,clay, and charcoal. Ezra says that I look like a nerd because I'm always caringing my big black art bag. But it's okay--I like to be an art nerd. And I have made a bunch of art nerd friends, we sniff the paint fumes together.

3 comments:

Sonnie's Stories said...

Jessica -
It's your cousin Allison. I found your blog through West's blog. Super awesome painting. You are really talented. YOu should show more of your school work. I'd love to see it. Send me an e-mail at allisonsj@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to our blog.

Kris said...

Jessica! Random, I just found your blog. I love it. I always forget how gorgeous you are!

West said...

This is really great!