Monday, December 7, 2009

It's so Cold it hurts!



Our nose hairs start to freeze every time we step out the door. Going out side has become a kind of torture, our faces and fingers feel like their being pricked with little pins. Everyones puttin on their Layers- we all look like little Eskimos.

The Eskimos are actually warmer though- and I can prove it!

Alaska Today: 17 degrees

Rexburg Today: 3 degrees


It's the time of year when BYUI students wonder what they were thinking coming to this frozen tundra. Is a little education worth all this?

I seriously had the thought "I'm not going to open my mouth or my tongue is going turn into a popsicle"

Even though it's horribly cold, we are happy because next week is finals and we will be done; Ezra forever and me for about 3 weeks. Life is good! Of corse it is.... IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!

No comments: