Sunday, April 11, 2010

Done!

I'm finally done with school! Yeah!I had a great last semester, I have absolutley loved going to school at BYUI, I wouldn't trade the experiences I've had here for the world. I am going to miss it but it feels really good to be done with such a busy semester. (note to future college students: don't wait until the very end to cram in all your hardest classes, for cryin out loud spread em out a bit!)

Ezra is glad for me to be done because he wont have to be the lone dish do-er anymore. I skipped out on my graduation to go down to southern Utah with my family and do some hike'in it was way fun and totally beautiful.





starting the hike







Ez snow angel





lunch break





The whole motley crew!

On the last day of our little vacation we played hot lava tag at a park on a huge play ground. Even Mom and Dad joined in the fun. I think we probably scared a few little kids with our running around and screaming like crazy people.

So what now? Ezra is finishing his pilots lisence so we are gonna be in Rexburg for a month or two. It's a good thing it's finally starting to warm up!

4 comments:

Kelsey Shelley said...

Wahoo!!! Isn't that the best feeling ever! Never going back! No more papers, no more tests... ahh... I still have nightmares that I forget to take a test or go to class (a year later!)! Have fun! We've got to get together when you come down!

Melissa said...

yeah! Congratulations! The hike looks really fun! Snow on red rocks? Way cool! Way to go Jess!

Kate said...

NOOOO!!! What will I do without you? Nate and I have been thinking about you two. We HAVE TO play again before you leave!

West said...

Congratulations Jessica. Now as you are both done with school life really starts to get fun and crazy!

How great it is to have a family that does such fun things together.