Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kristina and Adam's wedding!


Ezra and I outside the Atrium!


So Happy!





So gorgeous!

I was down in Utah the whole week to help out. I was calling myself the wedding slave, I shopped for what seemed like hundreds of hours,ran errands, gave 5 hair cuts, fixed center pieces, picked out pictures, did make up and wedding hair including the bride, prepared a wedding toast, and most importantly provided stress relief to my anxious mother.

And even though I referred to my self as the slave I had a lot of fun! It ended up being a great day, it was fun to see so many friends and family members. It's always a treat to go to the temple and be reminded of Ezra and my wedding day- almost three years ago can you believe it!?

Everything went pretty smoothly, we will just ignore the fact that Patrick didn't fasten the leg on the fold out table and all the flowers and the vases went crashing to the ground.-I secretly thought that was pretty funny- in situations like that all that's really left to do is laugh, right?

There were no other major mishaps and it is was a lovely event.Kristina looked gorgeous, Adam cleaned up pretty good too (; Congratulations Kristina and Adam! To infinity and beyond!

5 comments:

MeaganandChris said...

I'm so happy for you and your family!! It's so fun to have your siblings get married :) we miss you guys!

The Evett Family said...

I need to know were you girls got your cute briadsmaid shirts! my friend is getting married and well those shirts would be perfect! let me know

Roper said...

She got them at Charolette Rouse but I think J-crew may have some-good luck!

The Evett Family said...

thank you!!

alma and nicole smith said...

hey, in case you're interested, we're heading back up north to rexburg the week of the 24th and are taking sessions. pretty much we don't want to turn away anyone that wants pics, so tell us what you want and are looking to spend and we'll try to meet you in the middle...like i said, if you're interested :) and tell anyone else that might be too please! it would be great to see you. hope all is going great with you guys.