Saturday, May 15, 2010

Drawings from my last semester!


My brother Patrick was a sport and consented to be my model for a figure drawing assignment. I'm pretty sure he is the most awkward model ever! It took all I had to get him to throw a normal looking pose.


Here is my evidence.


This is one of my favorite drawings from my illustrative figure drawing class, it was such a fun class! I really miss it, so if anyone out there feels like getting dressed up like a pirate,a caveman, or a princess, come on over to my house.


here are a bunch more drawings from that class
















Cave man!




We had a two pregnant models that would come into my figure drawing class,Soooooooooo not something I would ever do while pregnant. Very fun to draw!


This is Mr.Micheal Jackson in the flesh! I know his pose looks fairly normal in this drawing, but most of the time this kid threw the weirdest poses- very Micheal Jackson-esk.

The models are basically up there in their undies right, so I tried not to laugh, but I seriously could not help it with this kid. Some where along the road he latched on to the idea that the more contorted you are the better you are to draw-NOT TRUE!


Line Drawing-I know it doesn't look like it but this girl seriously could not stop laughing.

2 comments:

The Evett Family said...

Holy cow Jess!! you are talented! These are so great.

Alissa Empey said...

Good job. You ended up with a lot of really great drawings.