Saturday, July 17, 2010

San Francisco


Ezra and I took and early anniversary trip to San Francisco with my Mom and Dad to visit Kristina and Adam and to see Wicked. It was so fun!

Even though Ezra is not a huge musical fan he really enjoyed wicked. I thought it was totally awsome! All songs have been running through my head like crazy. It reminded me of the good ole days when all the room mates would stand on the bed and sing defying gravity at the top of our lungs.

On our walk to wicked there were all these creepy guys on the streets, my mom totally thought we were going to get mugged. So funny- I think she forgets that she's married to a man that is 6 feet 7 inches tall and over 250 pounds.




We spent part of a day in Santa Cruz, we took a lovely walk down the warf and ate fish and chips. yum

So Cute! There were like 15 sea lions all piled on top of eachother. What a way to take a nap!

Otter's are cool!


San Francisco you are an interesting place, your streets are so steep no one would ever dare rollerblade, your people flock in every direction and dress like they are blind, Many of your tourist come from China just to go to your little China town, your hobos are little more creative in there methods of money begging than most, and your old guy that works at Burger King is very mean and wouldn't let me into the restroom with out a receipt no matter how nice I was or how bad I had to go.

5 comments:

West said...

Looks like it was an awesome trip!

Kristina said...

What a fun weekend! We are so glad that you guys could come with mom and dad!

Katie said...

Sounds like so much fun! I love "Wicked"! Dave and I got to see it in New York a few months after we were married! Awesome!! It has been the highlight of our marriage so far! :) ha ha just kidding. Glad you guys had a good time

Angie Brewster said...

I took Caden to see "Wicked" in SF a few years back and he loved it. It's just such a fun play to see!
I also looooove visiting San Francisco--although I totally agree that people who dress down there must be visually impaired.

Alissa Empey said...

How cool! Looks like you had a lot of fun!