Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Did we say AZ what we meant was CHINA!





Holy Cow! It's been a crazy couple of weeks. One day were packing to move to AZ
and I'm stressin cuz I'm supposed to find an apt
and the only apts I can find close to Ezra's work are filled with drug dealers and roches.

And the next day Ezra gets a sweet job offer to work in China.
And we take it!

We were nervous to call Knight Brokerage and tell them we would be peace'in out days before we were supposed to start. But to our surprise they were totally excited for us and told us to keep in touch because they might have some work for us to do in China!

Needless to say it's been quite the emotional roller coster ride.Ezra is thrilled to be going to China....Me, I'm apprehensive and excited. I never thought in my wildest dreams I would be moving to China. But we are young, in love, and I can't think of a better time to embark on this adventure.We leave the second week in January ... O’er mountain, or plain, or sea to other side of the planet.

We've already been practicing our mandarin and already know one of the most important phrases in the Chinese language....."where is the toilet?" What more do you need to know?

So are we crazy? um...I think so. We're moving to the small subtropical town of Nanning,China -population 6.5 million. Idaho to China. hmmmm It's been fun to tell people where we are moving. Some people give us weird looks and ask if we're joking. I don't blame them I'm still having a hard time believing it myself.


Well start booking your trips-we'll put you up! We'll be back to the US every four months so we can see your beautiful faces in person.CHINA here we come!

5 comments:

john & natalie said...

My mom was just telling me about this the other day and I've been waiting for a post. That is so exciting! My husband speaks Mandarin and I think it is the strangest language. I laugh every time he speaks it. He sounds so angry. You'll have to let me know what you think when you hear it all the time. Now that your life has become so extra exotic and exciting you are obligated to post more often!

David and Megan Virgin said...

CONGRATS on the new job! That's way exciting! What an adventure! If you need help with Mandarin. Dave speaks it too.

MeaganandChris said...

i think it's funny that of all the different options you guys have discussed this past year, you end up going with Plan A. I'm psyched for you, and can't wait to see pictures. i guess we'll have to start saving for plane tickets...

West said...

I am way excited for you guys! You'll have me for a visitor.

brittany+scott said...

haha love it! Holy cow! Scott was telling me you guys were thinking about going to China instead of AZ. How exciting! Congrats to you guys! What a fun and totally new adventure! How fun would that be to visit u guys??!!! :] Good luck with everything!