Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!


Mom with her twins--numbers 4&5

Seminary Graduation


When your a Mother you give up everything, and get more than everything in return. 

Now that I am a Mom I am ever more grateful for all that my Mom has done for me--the Mom job is not an easy one, but it is the best job in the world. Even on my hardest days, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love being a Mom and I have an amazing example to look up to--my own mother.

So funny story about my Mom. She always likes her bed really clean- no dirty clothes, feet, dogs etc. allowed in or on her bed. One day she came into her room to find my brother Patrick standing near her bed, she asked him, "What were you doing in here?"

Just to get her all riled up he replied, "laying in your bed  in my underwear."

Without missing a beat she responded,"I'm going to lay in my bed in your underwear!"

(you tell him Mom) Ha Ha

One of our favorite quotes from Mom: We were in the car about to pass by some road kill she says: "ooooh, somebodies..................racoon?."

This is also the lady who asked for COCO-CHICKEN-NUT at a resturant in Hawai---coco-chicken-nut?? she ment coconut chicken.

Although we sometimes like to make fun of her, us kids are undoubtly agreed that we have the best Mother in the whole universe. Love you Mom!







No comments: