Sunday, June 3, 2012

9 going on 10 Months!


Love to eat grass!
Ila


Fae



We had been holding Ila off, we didn't want her to take her first steps til Dad got back from China. (even though she did---shhhh, we could only push her down so many times.)

Nine months old = first steps
Ten months old= walking.

I'm not sure if I'm ready for this!

Fae is excellent at standing on her own but she will not move those feet. She is my easy going girl, Ila is my little fireball, she likes to scream......really loud.....a lot. They have been nip and tuck in just about everything, but there personalities are so different. Ila is constantly on the move. Fae is just happy go lucky.

Recently Fae was crawling around by the window in the front room--before we could stop her she shoved a dead bee right into her mouth. I attempted to retrieve it but it was GONE! That girl spent way too much time in China I tell ya.

1 comment:

David and Megan Virgin said...

They are so stinkin' cute! Can't believe Ila is walking already, they look so cute toddling around...be prepared to never sit down again :)