Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ezra's Z Goals

Graduate College
Get a private pilots license
Start a successful business
Learn to play the piano
Raft the Grand Canyon
Have a family
Invest in the stock market
Design my own house
Own a plane
Learn another language besides Spanish
Teach my children of Jesus Christ
Build a tree house
Be a financial planner
Cruise the Caribbean
Predict the weather
Overcome weaknesses
Buy a farm
Invent something
Start a tree farm
Provide for my family
Visit Machu Picchu Peru
I want to own a tractor
Live in a big city for at least a year
Put off the natural man
Be co-owner of a business with all my brothers
Buy my parents something big
Travel
Help someone through college
Publish a book
Climb a Glacier
Own a restaurant
Get to know the lord better than my best friend
Fly a P-51 Mustang
Become a history buff
Go to a pro Foot Ball game
Provide for needy families
Meet a president
Be a tour guide
Memorize all the countries and their capitals in the world
Teach my family to walk in the ways of the lord
Go through all the temples in the states, and other countries
Read many books
Memorize the Scriptures
Serve a mission with my wife
Grow watermelons
Scuba Dive
Coach
Talk with the prophet
Study Hebrew
Teach

No comments: