Sunday, February 1, 2009

Jessica's Z goals

Become the kind of person God wants be to be
Fall even more deeply in love with my wonderful husband
raise a righteous family
Have lots of Kids
overcome my weaknesses
make sure all my family members know how much I love them
bring people to the gospel
learn to love purely
work at the temple
go on a mission with my husband
Go to Jerusalem--
become a scriptorian
Do family history work
meet the prophet
Help change someone’s life
write my personal history
become an accomplished artist
make my home beautiful (so everyone feels welcome)
graduate college
organize a relief effort
plant a beautiful garden
Write and illustrate my own children’s book
donate to charity
make friends with strangers
learn to cook like a pro
become an expert mountain biker
do humanitarian service
read hundreds of books
learn all the hymns
Have my own farm with chickens, pigs, rabbits, ducks, cows, horses etc.
go all out decorating my house for each holiday
Learn to play the guitar
sing a solo
learn how to sail
swim with the dolphins

explore places I've never been
Go to Europe (see the Sistine chapel)
make up a funny joke
learn to juggle
visit a castle
see Broadway plays
try all flavors of ice cream and jelly beans
buy a sparkly pink old fashioned truck
see the northern lights
have my own art studio
go back to the places I have lived (California and Michigan)
Learn how square dance (so I can do it with my family)
Go scuba diving

Learn to speak Spanish and sign language

No comments: