Friday, January 1, 2010

All the girl cousins (well all minus 3) had a sleep over at Grandmas house it was way fun! We played games, watched a movie and laughed--a lot. What a cute group of girls. We all look really good in this picture because just woke up.



The family decided to go to "little mountain" it's the best sledding hill in the universe because you don't have to walk back up and the ride down takes at least 15 minutes. It's way fun! I was the only person over 18 that went on all 8 runs. I am so sore! I used to be able to do 8 runs no problem, I guess I'm experiencing the first signs of aging!







We spent most of the day today at my aunt Diane and uncle Blaine's ranch- tubing behind four wheelers. It was way fun, but I might not be able to move tomorrow. I don't think Ezra knows the meaning of the words SLOW DOWN!

2 comments:

David and Megan Virgin said...

I didn't know there was a sleepover. looks like you guys had fun though.

Nathan said...

who's that handsome devil two pictures up?