Sunday, January 10, 2010

Meet Jo







Ezra had to leave town for a couple days and I wasn't too excited about it. I was one day into classes and already overwhelmed by my work load. Yeah! for cramming classes so I can graduate. Anyway I tried to convince Ezra to stay.

The day he was supposed to leave, I had just walked in from class and he told me to close my eyes because he had a surprise for me. When I opened my eyes I saw our lamp with a hat on, a face, and holding a gun. Ezra proudly announced "Meet Jo! He is going to protect you while I am gone, If the mustache doesn't scare them away the gun will." I said, "thank you for jo, you are so weird." Then I laughed.

I think I might keep him around for awhile just in case Ezra has to leave again.

2 comments:

brittany+scott said...

haha that is awesome!

Unknown said...

That is so thoughtful! Way to take care of Jessica, Ez!