Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Goodness girl, you huge!


It's funny how a conversation between 2 hippos (Madagascar 2) seems to fit the stage of life I am at right now!

"I like em big,I like em chunky, I like em big, I like em plumpy, I like em round with somethin somethin"

Theres definitly "somethin, somethin" goin on in my belly. With one baby head up and one head down I'm getting kicked and poked in just about every direction! It's crazy how strong such little creatures can be- I've gotten a few kicks that make me wonder if I've got a couple of future soccer players in there.

I looked up an illustration of what twins look like in the womb- the poor things are so squished- I hope they're not accidently kicking each other.

These are some pics from the last few weeks.

"I'll see you round girl, It wont be hard, cuz you're so plumpin"

With each of these baby girls bound to gain at least 4 more pounds a piece- Plumpin is exactly what I'll be. Even though I'm plenty achy I love having a baby belly! I'm even getting used to people patting it like an obiedient dog.
Go'in on 28 weeks!

4 comments:

Kelsey Shelley said...

Oh my gosh! You are getting soooo close! You look so cute! I am so glad you are back in the states for you and your babies... so sad you have to be away from ezra! I would love love to get together! Are you having a baby shower? Or should i say babies shower? I am soooo excited for you!

Chris and Paige Bell said...

You look great! And, it just gets better, right?
I like the Madagascar 2 quotes. Chris and I love that movie and we keep saying to Emersyn that she's 'CHUNKY'.

David and Megan Virgin said...

You look so cute preggo! AWE!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the babies.


from Abby Taylor