Wednesday, August 3, 2011

No more watermelon please!

NO-Karlie is not pregnant! This is how she walked in the house after a trip to Costco.
YES-My belly has an uncanny resemblance to a watermelon (but weighs more).
YES-I wear this shirt a lot (it still fits okay)
YES-I am STILL pregnant! Grrrrrrr! I went to the Dr's yesterday and all the nurses were like "I thought we weren't going to see you again." I was like "yeah, you weren't supposed to." Then the Dr said that my belly measures 45 centimeters (huge) and said that I must be miserable. I was like "yeah I'm getting there."

So listen here little ones: "Over 50% of twins make their arrival by week 37--YOUR LEASE IS UP, AND THE RENT IS DUE! I know I've made you a very comfortable home for the last 8 1/2 months but I'm done! The sooner you come the less trouble you will be in when you are born. Love Mom


Just for fun here are baby pictures of Ezra and I.

1 comment:

Kelsey Shelley said...

Oh my! That watermelon picture is amazing!! Isn't it crazy that your body can even do that? I am so excited for you! I have been thinking about you every day like... Was today the day? And then I see these posts. I can't wait for you to meet those babes!!