Friday, August 12, 2011

The twins have arrived!

Final Belly Picture
Fae Lina Roper 6lbs 6oz, 18 1/2 inches, 7:31am Ila Jane Roper 5lbs 3oz, 18 1/2 inches, 7:32am



Twins and twins!

After 32 hours of labor and 4 1/2 hours of pushing, Fae's heart rate went way up so we ended up with a c-section! Let me just say- I definitly got the WHOLE experience!

We are just so happy to have two healthy beautiful baby girls. All the nurses were so surprised they didn't get sent to the nicu like most twins, we are so blessed.

Ezra and I are definitely in over our heads trying to take care of two babies but we wouldn't have it any other way!

7 comments:

Moke said...

Yay! They are just adorable. I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to have my own in my arms!

Sonnie's Stories said...

They are gorgeous!! C-sections aren't for the faint of heart! I hope you are doing well. Make sure to take it easy (as much as you can with twins). I'm so glad they are healthy and here safe and sound. Yay!!

tanner and marissa said...

oh my goodness...you are one tough momma!! I thought one was a lot to take care of...I can't even imagine how two would be!! Double the love tho..right? :) congrats guys

john & natalie said...

They are so gorgeous Jess!

alma and nicole smith said...

they are beautiful! congrats you two. what a great blessing that you were able to carry them so long, even though it was hard on you. i have a hard enough time trying to keep one in :) good luck w your new girls. you will be a great mama. if you are ever in portland, please let me know! i'd love to see you and do a photoshoot of your twins!!

David and Megan Virgin said...

I am so excited for you! I hope you are feeling well, and i'm so glad that the babies are healthy. So cute! Enjoy every moment, they grow up so quickly :)

Dawna & Justin said...

Congrats!!! Wow, after 32 hours of labor and 4.5 hours of pushing and then a c-section...you really did get to experience it all! You're one strong woman! You're babies are so precious. We are so happy for you both! Congrats!!!