Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's Been a Lovely Fall

Fall Colors up American Fork Canyon, Breathtaking! 
We've been taking advantage of the last bit of warm weather-Ezra is to blame for the mud, he didn't mind hosing them off though.
It's just been so beautiful around here!
Our family friend Bronson let us borrow this beaut for a day--it was hilarious to see all the funny looks we were getting.
Totally want one!
Been trying to spend lots of time outside enjoying the amazing weather before it gets too cold!

Okay-- My girls are totally girly girls--I swear it came programed. Ila LOVES jewelery, here she is at Oma and Opa's good ol jewelery store. She could not get enough. Fae is more of a clothes and shoes girl- if she sees her shoes she insists on having them on her feet--she also loves to pull clothes out of her drawer and bring them to me to put them on her. New favorite phrase: "ooooh, pret-eeee!"

Discipline has officially started- and I totally hate it. I know I need to do it, after all I don't want to end up with TWO screaming, tantrum throwing, bullies. It's a pain, but like my Dad always says "Hard work is easy work done at the wrong time." 

Now is the time! I've got to get this discipline thing down quick or I'm going to be in double the trouble! 

I'm trying to mold my little one year olds into the patient, polite, respectful little angels that I know  might exist.....Ha. It's gonna take a while, a long while. Right now we are working on being "soft." When they hit each other I make them say sorry and give each other hugs. We are also working on not throwing things in church, not playing in the potted plants, not rubbing food in our hair, the list goes on and on. Sometimes I feel like I must have the most active children on the planet. 

I need a nap!----Who's with me?!

P.S. General Conference was A---mazing! I'm already re listening to it all! I feel so blessed to be part of such an wonderful church with such amazing leaders!

No comments: